I am an Integrative Therapist who has supported a wide range of clients since 2002 with anxiety, bereavement, adverse childhood experiences, trauma, sexual and domestic violence, personality disorders, bullying, depression and general well being issues.
I am a BACP accredited, Tavistock-trained psychotherapist with over 18 years experience working with individuals and organizations in the private and public sectors as well as the charity sector. I work from a Relational stance, and would describe myself as an Integrative Therapist who specialises particularly in complex trauma and childhood issues.
- MA: Consulting and Leading in Organizations: Psychodynamic and systemic approaches. The Tavistock Clinic. (2014)
- Diploma in Attachment studies, Wimbledon Guild (2012)
- Diploma in Supervision, WPF (2008)
- Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling (2002)
- On going personal development in Trauma studies